Your booking for Moulin de Chez Joyeux will only be valid after the settlement of the booking deposit. The deposit is to be payed within 7 days after the reservation. Please be so kind to state also the reservation number which you have received from us. This initial deposit is 25% of the total amount of the entire duration of your stay, with a minimum of 1 night. Continental breakfast and all taxes are included in our rates.
Cancellation by the guest
All cancellations have to be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by means of a letter to Moulin de Chez Joyeux as soon as possible.
The following fees will be charged in the event of a cancellation:
• up to 3 months before the arranged day of the arrival: € 10,00 administrative costs.
• between 3 months and 1 month before the arranged day of the arrival: the booking deposit of 25% will not be refunded, the remainder of the balance will be let off.
• between 1 month and 2 weeks before the arranged day of the arrival: the booking deposit of 25% will not be refunded and 25% of the remainder of the balance will be charged.
• less than 2 weeks before the arranged day of the arrival: the booking deposit of 25% will not be refunded and the remainder of the balance will be charged.
• in the case the guest hasn’t arrived before 19:00h at the arranged date without aforementioned notification (no show), the booking will be considered cancelled and the owner of Moulin de Chez Joyeux is free to rent out the reserved room. In this case the 25% booking deposit will not be reimbursed and the guest will be charged the remainder of the balance.
• in case the guest decides to shorten the length of his stay after arrival: the costs of the originally booked length of stay will be charged.
We strongly advise all our guests to arrange a cancellation insurance.
Cancellation by the owner
In case the owner feels obliged or deems it necessary to cancel before the beginning of the stay, guests will immediately be notified by e-mail, telephone or letter. Previously paid booking deposits and all other payments relating to the cancelled stay will be refunded immediately.
Pets and children
For reasons of hygiene pets are never allowed on the entire property of Moulin de Chez Joyeux. For safety considerations, our accommodation is reserved for adults only (couples). This is non-negotiable and there a no exceptions. In case of neglecting this regulation by bringing children or pets, the admittance to Moulin de Chez Joyeux can and will be refused for the whole travel party. This refusal can in no case be considered as an amendment or cancellation of the agreement for the stay at Moulin de Chez Joyeux as agreed upon earlier by the owner and the guest. Therefore, there will be no refund of any kind.